Wednesday, January 28, 2009

UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE!!!!











Okay well it appears I have neglected my blog and I have been getting a lot of people (my sister in law Leslie) complaining about it. Well I thought since today was a horrible weather day I would give updates and post some pics. Well lets see our holidays were super, we were very blessed and it was hectic, but it worked out. The New Years was a great time as well. Grandma and Grandpa came and spent the night and we rang in the New Year all together. The kids have been doing well and had a difficult time returning to school. I of course am terrible because I still as of todays date have not put away my Christmas decorations, I know, I know shame on me! M and M3 have been doing well. M has been doing well in school as we were somewhat concerned she was not doing well, however she is doing great. We recently had M3's birthday and he turned a whopping 7 years old and of course this makes me very sad, however I am glad he had a great turn out for his party and it ran completely smooth and it was one of the best birthdays I think we have had. M recently had a bridging ceremony, what's this you say? Well this is when a Daisy girl scout crosses over to a Brownie girl scout. She is currently selling cookies if anyone is intrested. Each one is growing like crazy and it was very funny how M wanted a cell phone for X-mas because Mommy got a new one and so she wanted to know if she could have my old one. Funny I tell you, because of course there is no way at 8 years old she is going to have a cell phone. M recently left her softball team Texas Ice because she we are wanting to stick with more compeitive play and she has joined up with Batbusters 8 U team.... expect to be invited to tournaments family members... M3 is our basketball boy and he will finish his season next month and most likely take up golf if that is what he chooses. Let's see I think we have updated, updated, updated, you at this point. I make no promises as to when I write again, but here are some pics of my cuties. Oh by the way we added a new addition to our family, her name is Kasie. She is a beautiful greyhound that my husband got for Xmas this year. Love to all.








1 comment:

Humphrey Hot Spot said...

OMG!!!!
i thought you forgot your pass word .so glad to have you back .by the way you have been tagged so you have to blog again AHAHAHAHAHA