Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Fall Festival, over... until next year!

Well guys the Fall Festival is over. It was very overwhelming, I found it very difficult to get parents help, however the parents who did pitch in were great. My assistant room parent helped out a great deal. My sister in law was also wonderful because she came through and let our school use the stamps for face art... simple, stamp the kids face with the stamp and color it in. I was not going to volunteer again, and I still don't know because it was so chaotic, however I love my kids and most likely I will participate next year in the festival. I am so sore from walking all over the place on Saturday and exhausted. But it was for a good cause so you have to give it up for a poor soul... as my mother in law always says.

1 comment:

Mom said...

AAhh!! It does sink in! Many poor souls were set free because of your sacrifices, etc. for them. Way to go girl!!
Love, Mrs."G"