Tuesday, August 26, 2008

School Days, School Days, Dear Old Golden Rule Days!
























School Days, yes there back and in full swing. M and M3 got off to school the first day with a great start, no so much the second week though, but that is because cool uniforms and excitement wore off after the first week and actual school work set in. However, they seem to be having fun and learning lots. I didn't think I was going to get emotional but of course I was wrong and I was shedding a tear or two, which is weird because M3 he is going into 1st and M is going into 2nd, I have been through this... but needless to say something about school uniforms and a new school apparently brings out the blubbering in Mommy. They have been pretty good so far, we realized today that we will have to leave the house sooner then 7:30am because of the public school that has just started the other day. Bummer, some rushing. Oh well such is life. Well just thought I would show my pics of my beautiful babies. Yes, they will always be "my babies".
Renee




No comments: