Sunday, August 31, 2008

More Flags, More Fun... Six Flags!!

So yesterday was a great family day. We had decided that because we could not make it to Sea World this weekend like we had planned we would take M and M3 to Six Flags. It was great. First I found tickets on Craigslist for $20 a piece and meal vouchers for $5 a piece, this was great because we spent less then we though we were going to spend. The kids loved it. First stop, Judge Roy Scream, not so bad... or so I thought. You see I do good once I get up there and then I am a pile of nothing. It is by all means one of the smallest roller coasters and I was shaking after I got off it, of course M loved it... she is a daredevil I think. M3 liked it or so he attempted to make us think he was okay, he really like the looney tunes kids area and really preferred their roller coaster. We indulged a little and purchased the flash pass, which was great because it keep us from standing in line for nearly half an hour for rides. The most we waited was probably 5 minutes at most. M loved the Superman ride and her and Daddy rode this ride 3 times and she loved it. I loved the Aquaman and it was just like old times were we all stood on the bridge and got completely soaked.... good times, good times. M3 favorite ride was the Coal Mine roller coaster and the Tony Hawk ride, he absolutely loved that ride, even thought he was scarred of pretty much all the other ones. I think it was because he couldn't let Tony down and think he was a scaredy cat. He hung tough tough and by the end of the day we were so physically exhausted that M and M3 passed out like a flash that night and Mommy and Daddy did too. Great family day.

No comments: