Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Oh My God, It starts sooner then I thought!!! HELP.

Okay so some may know M and MG3 will be going to private school this year. Well I have eagerly awaiting the packet of information from their new school to give details regarding books for them to be reading during the summer time, etc. Well I got the information in today, and apparently school starts sooner then I thought. According to the FW ISD schools starts on Aug 25th, well not there school Parent registration is August 16th and school starts August 18th, on a Monday. Okay I can not stress to you the fact that I am a tad scared that this next school year will be fast approaching, super fast apparently. I need to purchase uniforms, get school supplies, pay home and school dues, and make sure that they have read their recommended reading list, because M is going to be tested on 4 different books the first two weeks of school. I so don't know how I am going to do it, but I guess I am going to have to figure it out. Wish me luck, lots of luck.

Love to all

Renee

No comments: