Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Nag, Nag, Nag

So tonight I decided to read my sister in laws blogs, and what do I find on one of them. She talks about how there are three women not having enought time to blog, blah, blah, blah. So to her I say Nag, Nag, Nag.... and don't tell me I am not one of those women your are talking about, because I know I am!!! However, we need to remember one thing. I constantly organize and multi task at work and home, and I am sick by goodness... I may not look it but physical exhaustion often sets in by the end of my day. So if I don't blog in a while then we need to cut some slack!!

Now on a more pleasant note. I am able to get my pic line out of my arm on Thursday, yeah.. I will no longer have a big wire hanging from my arm and a bag to carry. Ahhh the bag, I will miss this bag. M&M3 are doing well. They will start private school next year and are excited in some ways, however we will see how long this lasts.. I told my daughter M that a summer reading list was going to be sent out for her to read several books over the summer. It was very funny the look on her face. It was almost a "Go to Hell" look, oh you know your kids give them to you too. Well she said in a not so happy voice "okay". M3 asked about his list, in which I told him he had one as well. He was very happy. He reads very well for his age. M recently got onto a select softball team, however it is such an incredible drive out there that honestly I am like "maybe not" but she is having fun so that is what stops me. Well for now I will close and remember to all, there are times I don't have time or are simply full of exhaustion to write on my blog, its not that crucial! Well I mean to some, I understand, I will try better is all I can say... this is what alcoholics say when they are trying to stop drinking "I will try better". Ha.

Renee

No comments: