Thursday, May 8, 2008

I am tired of it all!

Okay so this email is going to sound pretty depressing and to tell you the truth there is a reason for it. I now have a bacterial infection on my lip. It originally looked like a pimple that bust, and then spread to my lip.... I went to my doctor and he placed me on anti viral medications becuase he thought is was viral at first, but then it got worse. Now my lip is swollen and my chin through my jaw and under my chin. It is incredibly terrible, I am in so much pain I can barely stand it. I was given an injection to hit my system quickly and then given an antibiotic for 7 days in hopes to decrease swelling. If the swelling does not decrease in a 48 hour period of time then I am to let my doctor know and we will discuss antibiotics via IV... yeah this is fun to hear. Really I don't know how much more I can take, but I guess the big guy in the sky is pretty aware of how much more I am able to take. Well thank you so much for letting me vent to all of you and thank you for prayers I have gotten.

Neebie

1 comment:

burrsmom said...

I am so sorry that you seem to be piled on!! I love you and will pray for you!! Can we help?