Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Our Lady of Victory, Here comes the Gori Kids!!

I will tell you that right off the bat my sister in law really made me think over the past month about my kids education. I have noticed for sometime that our daughter M has had great difficulty going to school, it also appears to us that her teacher is really or at least it seems is really picking on her. My sister in law Leslie mentioned how her twin boys had gotten into a charter school. From what I understand it is really cool, yeah boys! My husband and I began to think that maybe another school would help our kids. Me and my husband had talked about private school for our kids one day in the future, before we got married and we thought we would really look into it now while there both young. So we began our search we decided on one school that we both liked, and let me tell you we both researched it too. Yesterday, M and MG3 took their "placement" tests and we found out today that they were accepted into Our Lady of Victory Catholic School. We are very excited and the kids are excited as well. Our family is very supportive and has been excited for us and that is nice to know. So goes the years of paying for tuition, uniforms, books, etc, etc, etc. and I know there is going to be etc. I am just very happy because on an academic scale this school seems like it really will help them and make them grow mentally. I also think the smaller class setting will help them to get more attention in things they may need help with. Well I am sorry, I had to brag a little bit, so many thanks to family for encouraging words and support, especially my sister in law who made me think about my kids education a little more. The big guy in the sky for making all of it happen. So I say again "Our Lady of Victory, Here comes the Gori Kids" Love to all.

Neebie.

1 comment:

Humphrey Hot Spot said...

clap clap clap clap - you forgot to mention that they tested higher then where they are now. way to go kiddos