Monday, December 17, 2007

What a Weekend!!

Well Hello to all, it has definately been a while since I last wrote something in my blog, sorry about that. Well all is going really well. I had a packed weekend. I graduated from College with my Masters degree, my wonderful husband planned a wonderful party with family and friends on Sunday. Sunday morning we went to my daughters Christmas pageant at church, she was an angel in the pageant... so cute! My niece was adorable as well, she played a sheep in the play because the halo she was wearing to be a angel was bothering her head, therefore they made her a sheep. She did really good and was very cute. This past weekend was really hectic. I have been doing pretty well maintaining my diabetes and I am proud of myself regarding this. Lets see, hubby and kids are doing really well and are gearing themselves up for Christmas. Okay Mom is gearing herself up as well. I found one of my daughters Christmas gifts by chance at the store, the angels were shinning their heavenly light upon me when I found it because I had been there at the store thirty minutes before and they didn't have what I wanted and I was told there would not be anymore shipped. I went back on a hunch and sure enought I turned the corner of the aisle when one of the employees was putting it on the shelf. I grabbed it up right away. Shopping is nearly complete, thank goodness. Still a couple of people to shop for but you know how those things work out. Well to all it was nice writing things down. I hope to write you guys soon.

Renee

No comments: