Friday, January 25, 2008

Thanks Karen!

My sister in law Karen had this posted on her blog and I think it is cool whenever I get them in my emails so I decided to cut and paste and answer the questions as well.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? I was named after a little boy that used to carry my mother's books home for her in grade school, she had a crush on him... no lie!
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Okay it is going to sound really corny, but I was just watching a football movie and it made me shed some tears.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? not really
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? I enjoy turkey breast and ham, but it has to be ham that you have during thanksgiving or Christmas not the deli sliced ham in stores
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yes I have two a boy and a girl
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes but I could probably easily get on my own nerves.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? every chance the opportunity presents itself I do.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes sure do
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? A big part of me would love to but my inner chicken would probably not let me
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I usually like the clasics like Lucky Charms and Cookie Crisp and Cheerios
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Yes sure do.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU'RE STRONG? Yes, in my own way and I think people in general are strong people in their own ways as well.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Favorite, like all of them!
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? The level of irritation that I feel talking to them, if I get irritated easily by them this is what I notice.
15. RED OR PINK? Pink
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I really don't like my weight.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My mother
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Not really
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? No shoes, Navy blue atheltic pants with green strip down side.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? A bowl of cheerios with cut up bananas
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The oh so gentle hum of the computer.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Probably black
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? My husband, my son and my daughter have the same smell of oatmeal, its basically a pure natural smell that I love and the smell of Calla Lillies
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My friend
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Well I actually took it from my sister in laws blog, so I guess I like her.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? softball, hockey, football, gymnastics.
27. HAIR COLOR? Dark, Dark brown, almost boarding black at times.
28. EYE COLOR? brown
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? no
30 FAVORITE FOOD? Italian food and Menudo ( you had to be brought up with this one)
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings, but sometimes I wish I could watch scary movies.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Game Plan and Evan Almighty
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Light green
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Neither, I like Spring
35. HUGS OR KISSES? I love both actually.
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Ice Cream and Coconut Cream Pie
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I have no idea
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? ???
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? None, its really hard for me to find a good book... I am very particular on the books I choose to read.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Don't have one
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Ace of Cakes
42. FAVORITE SOUND? M and M3 laughing, its hilarious, and my husbands voice.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Western Carribean and New York
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I can be a good listener and I crack jokes a lot.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Texas
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Anyone who will answer it really
48. IF YOU COULD HAVE (OR HAVE HAD) ANY PROFESSION, WHAT WOULD IT BE? The profession of hanging at home and not working or the other one would be what I do for a living now, counsel.

No comments: